openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Adam Borkowski <borkos.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to turn off AutoDetach?
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:01:38 GMT

> What is the reason that you want to disable AutoDetach?

Rick -

We are preparing to migrate from KODO library to pure OpenJPA 1.2.1 version.
We are aiming for JPA compatibility eventually, but as the first shot I
would like to be as close as possible to previous behavior of OpenJPA (which
was embedded inside KODO).
That's why I would like to turn AutoDetach off.

Michael V. -

Thanks to your comment I realized that handling that from a code level will
be the easiest way to disable AutoDetach (bypassing configuration problem),
as fortunately we are controlling creation of EntityManagers. :)

Thanks,
Adam