openjpa-users mailing list archives

From rtselvan <rtsel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: overriding datasource in the persistent unit
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2009 00:53:19 GMT

There may be some difference in what you are doing though. I have one only
persistence unit in the XML file and connecting to different database based
on the user/organization. This avoids to creating a lot of persistence unit
and as well, ability to add additional organization without having change
the persistence unit xml file.