openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: newbie problem with "enhancement" using Idea 8 and OpenJPA
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 20:02:33 GMT
Larry -

I haven't used Intellij before so please excuse me if it seems that I'm
fumbling through the dark here...

Do you see any information logged during the build process or prior to
running your application that has the following key "openjpa.Enhance"? Is
there any text that our enhancer ran, but didn't do any work (Search for
"enhance") ? What JPA operation were you invoking when you encounter the
exception above (ie : em.persist() ) ? Hopefully this gets us going in the
right direction.

Since you are new to OpenJPA, take a look at a blog post [1] I wrote a while
back which talks about the enhancement process.

[1]
http://webspherepersistence.blogspot.com/2009/02/openjpa-enhancement.html

Thanks,
Rick