openjpa-users mailing list archives

From MiƂosz Tylenda <mtyle...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: Result limit
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 18:26:50 GMT
Chris,

Have you tried Query.setMaxResults(int)? This should be what you are looking
for.

The mentioned hint has currently effect only with DB2. It appends to the
generated SQL some DB2-specific syntax so that the database knows we are
expecting from the query N rows. The database then can optimize its query plan. The
hint does not however change the number of rows returned.

BTW, your mail has Reply-To set to your address, not the list.

Cheers,
Milosz