openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Laird Nelson <ljnel...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven dependencies in 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT
Date Sat, 31 Oct 2009 19:37:55 GMT
Perhaps it's just me, but I noticed that all of a sudden dependencies like
commons-lang and serp are not being pulled down when I depend on
<artifactId>openjpa</artifactId> (I cleaned my local repository of OpenJPA
artifacts, and after rebuilding, my build fails, saying that it cannot find
classes that would be present if commons-lang and serp were pulled down).
Was a change made?  I noticed that in the openjpa POM they are listed as
<scope>provided</scope>, which indicates they should be present, yes?

Best,
Laird