openjpa-users mailing list archives

From David Beer <david.m.b...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: HSQLDB
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2009 19:08:30 GMT
Hi Kevin

I use the property openjpa.jdbc.Schema set in my persistence.xml file.
It would appear that the schema name is being recognised properly. I am
using openjpa 1.2.1. It seems similar to this Jira issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-842. I am not sure though,
it would be good to be able to use a separate schema.

Thanks

David