openjpa-users mailing list archives

From ljnelson <ljnel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cascade and persist issues
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 13:36:23 GMT

I realized I am indeed doing something stupid.  So stupid it pains me to put
it down here, but, well, you live, you learn.  I haven't necessarily solved
the problem, but I'm sure not helping!

I mentioned that I'm doing this all in an OpenEJB environment.  But I
neglected to set up an extended persistence context.  So every operation on
my DAO class was being performed on an empty L1 cache.

I'll come back to the list with this issue once I get my stuff sorted out.

Thanks,
Laird