openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Daryl Stultz <da...@6degrees.com>
Subject Re: SingleFieldManager crash
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 20:50:17 GMT
On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 4:32 PM, C N Davies <cnd@cndavies.com> wrote:

> but in the case of the "supplier" entity
> you saw in my stack trace, sm is returning null and hence throwing the
> InvalidStateException.

> So somewhere in the _broker.getStateManager() the wheels are falling
> off.  I'll dig deeper.
>
> That's my suspicion with my case but since I can't step through it, I can't
be sure.

Chris, you've been the only person to put forth serious effort to help me
with this, presumably because you have a similar/same situation. I really
appreciate your help.

I would like to eliminate enhancement as a variable. I'll see if I can make
an Ant file for you to add build-time enhancement. Are you using Eclipse?

--
Daryl Stultz