openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Ricardo Gladwell <ricardo.gladw...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem enabling Remote Commit Events
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 14:25:41 GMT
Hi All,

I'm trying to enable remote commit events within a single JVM using the
following code:

OpenJPAEntityManagerFactorySPI emf = (OpenJPAEntityManagerFactorySPI)
OpenJPAPersistence.cast(entityManagerFactory);
OpenJPAConfiguration configuration = emf.getConfiguration();

configuration.setRemoteCommitProvider("sjvm");
configuration.getRemoteCommitEventManager().addListener(this);

However, my afterCommit(RemoteCommitEvent event) method is never called
across my JVM after I make changes to the database through the OpenJPA API:
am I doing something wrong?

TIA...

Ricardo Gladwell <ricardo.gladwell@gmail.com>