openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cannot enhance at build time - strange ZipException
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 18:05:48 GMT
Take a look at the following wiki page [1], which has an example ANT
task, which can be used with the complete OpenJPA binary download (as
there are some required JARs included in the lib directory, which
includes commons-lang-2.1.jar).

[1] http://openjpa.apache.org/enhancement-with-ant.html

-Donald