openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "C N Davies" <...@cndavies.com>
Subject RE: SingleFieldManager crash
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 17:53:26 GMT
Sure I added some debug code, I'll run a unit test and come back to you when
it fails with this specific SingleFieldManager exception.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daryl Stultz [mailto:daryl@6degrees.com]
Sent: Friday, 18 September 2009 10:52 PM
To: users@openjpa.apache.org
Subject: Re: SingleFieldManager crash

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 10:36 AM, C N Davies <cnd@cndavies.com> wrote:

> Next it gets the persistence context. This is where I have a suspicion the
> issue is occurring

Can you do me a favor and keep your code such that the object is detached
and causing the failure and tell me how  _broker.isDetachedNew() and
_broker.isDetached(obj) evaluate? I realize the second may be tricky if the
first returns false. This is the one thing I can't do since I can't repeat
it.

Thanks.

--
Daryl Stultz