openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "C N Davies" <...@cndavies.com>
Subject Enhancer on tomcat
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:49:28 GMT
I'm trying to configure the runtime enhancer on Tomcat 1.6, but it always
fails. I added to my JAVA_OPTS environment variable

-javaagent:/temp/openjpa-1.2.1.jar

When my application runs I receive warnings like below, which if I am
reading it correctly is telling me that the java agent is not working.

1446  trmPU  WARN   [http-8080-1] openjpa.Enhance - The field asset in type
com.

trm.core.DataLoadLine is configured to be lazily loaded, but lazy loading is
not

 available for classes that use fieldaccess when not running the OpenJPA
enhance

r or when dynamic class redefinition is not available.

1446  trmPU  WARN   [http-8080-1] openjpa.Enhance - The field dataload in
type c

om.trm.core.DataLoadLine is configured to be lazily loaded, but lazy loading
is

not available for classes that use fieldaccess when not running the OpenJPA
enha

ncer or when dynamic class redefinition is not available.

Selected item is 00000123BCB71181

5279  trmPU  WARN   [http-8080-1] openjpa.Enhance - The field asset in type
com.

trm.core.DataLoadLine is configured to be lazily loaded, but lazy loading is
not

 available for classes that use fieldaccess when not running the OpenJPA
enhance

r or when dynamic class redefinition is not available.

5280  trmPU  WARN   [http-8080-1] openjpa.Enhance - The field dataload in
type c

om.trm.core.DataLoadLine is configured to be lazily loaded, but lazy loading
is

not available for classes that use fieldaccess when not running the OpenJPA
enha

ncer or when dynamic class redefinition is not available.

Is my understanding correct?

Thanks

Chris