openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "C N Davies" <...@cndavies.com>
Subject Strange exception on application startup
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 12:03:52 GMT
Hi,

Suddenly when I login to my application (this causes OpenJPA to start) I am
getting an exception which I have not seen before:

15/09/2009 7:59:41 PM org.apache.jk.server.JkMain start

INFO: Jk running ID=0 time=0/21  config=null

15/09/2009 7:59:41 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start

INFO: Server startup in 2957 ms

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.openjpa.enhance.InstrumentationFactory

      at
sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndStartAgent(InstrumentationImp
l.java:280)

      at
sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndCallAgentmain(Instrumentation
Impl.java:348)

6818  trmPU  WARN   [http-8080-3] openjpa.Enhance - The field contract in
type com.trm.core.AssetRegister is configured to be lazily loaded, but lazy
the OpenJPA enhancer or when dynamic class redefinition is not available.

6818  trmPU  WARN   [http-8080-3] openjpa.Enhance - The field pfields in
type com.trm.core.MasterObject is configured to be lazily loaded, but lazy
the OpenJPA enhancer or when dynamic class redefinition is not available.

6822  trmPU  WARN   [http-8080-3] openjpa.Enhance - The field asset in type
com.trm.core.DataLoadLine is configured to be lazily loaded, but lazy
the OpenJPA enhancer or when dynamic class redefinition is not available.

6822  trmPU  WARN   [http-8080-3] openjpa.Enhance - The field dataload in
type com.trm.core.DataLoadLine is configured to be lazily loaded, but lazy
the OpenJPA enhancer or when dynamic class redefinition is not available.

I added the openjpa jar (1.2.1) to the Tomcat lib directory and since this
jar contains the class I am not sure why I am receiving this exception.
Every thing still seems to work ok though

Any idea what is happening?

Thanks

Chris