openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Luis Fernando Planella Gonzalez <lfpg....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.StackOverflowError Exception after enabling cach
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 12:20:04 GMT
Glassfish uses TopLink essentials as JPA provider:
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/persistence/
My guess would be that it does not uses the OpenJPA agent...
You could check the script that starts the server.
If you are on NetBeans, there should be an ant task to start the
server. There you could check it too.
Sorry, but I've never used glassfish (and don't use NetBeans either),
so all I have are guesses...
--
Luis Fernando Planella Gonzalez