openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog <j-b.bri...@novlog.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic fetch plan question
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 14:05:22 GMT
I already read that blog post and that's after reading it that I
decided to try OpenJPA.
I spent a lot of time as a consultant, in previous life, to educate
people to that concept in the early 2002-2003.
It was with OJB (as far as I remember) and I didn't know how to name
that "thing".

That blog post was like a flash of light in my mind : not only I'm not
alone wanting that feature but it is now well understood and named
"fetch plan" and more important, it has been implemented in an Apache
framework so I won't have to code all the machinery myself !

I won't felt lonly anymore, thanks OpenJPA :-)