openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to use openjpa event listener ?
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 14:15:43 GMT
I agree with Mike that the methods you want to use are part of the OpenJPA
SPI layer and, thus, are subject to change.  It would be good to understand
your interest in these SPI's.  But, ...

Even in a container-managed environment, you have access to the
EntityManager.  You could cast the EntityManager to OpenJPAEntityManagerSPI
and have access to these methods.

Kevin