openjpa-users mailing list archives

From ljnelson <ljnel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OPENJPA-1001
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 14:43:51 GMT

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 10:19 AM, Kevin Sutter (via Nabble) <
ml-user+17993-2124421554@n2.nabble.com<ml-user%2B17993-2124421554@n2.nabble.com>
> wrote:

> From the description in the JIRA [1], it seems that this problem is related
>
> to the QuerySQLCache [2] that is "on" by default.

First of all, my apologies for not realizing initially that my problem
reduced to the same problem.  It looked initially like it was coming from an
unrelated area, via a different code path.  Obviously it was not.  Sorry
about that.

 As a workaround, you
> should be able to turn off this property and get around the problem.

Indeed, that "fixed" it.  I look forward to the 2.0 fix being backported to
the 1.3 line.

Best,
Laird