openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Udi <Saba...@gmail.com>
Subject No metadata was found..
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 07:46:57 GMT

I think this might have a bit with my last post.
I have a few persisted classes which I enhance at runtime.
The application than persisting a specific type all the time: A.
At some time I get the following exception:

org.apache.openjpa.persis tence.ArgumentException: No metadata was found for
type "class app.A". The class does not apear in the list of persistent
types: [app.B, app.C]

Class A is in a different persistent unit than B and C.

After this one time (and sometimes twice) - A's are successfully persisted.

Is there any way openjpa decides to load PUs again? Or any reason why only 1
PU is active at some point?

thaks,
Udi