openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Bauer <techhu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA and load timpe weaving
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:32:15 GMT
Hi Thierry,

I did not see this in the blog post that Kevin referred to, but it may be
helpful as well.  You can explicitly turn off
OpenJPA's subclassing-based enhancement by specifying this option in your
persistence.xml:

          <property name="openjpa.RuntimeUnenhancedClasses"
value="unsupported"/>

If your app is configured properly, classes (which are not pre-enhanced)
should get enhanced by the enhancer agent.  But, if there are those that are
not, subclassing will not occur and OpenJPA will throw an exception stating
that an entity was not enhanced.

hth,

-Jeremy