openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA and load timpe weaving
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:00:44 GMT
Thierry,
My guess here is that we're having a problem with the classloader accessing
the root URL...  The type on this URL (bundlesource:) is not what we're
expecting.  We're only expecting "file:" or "jar:" for the Root URL type.
But, I know from past postings on our forum, that the use of Spring with
OpenJPA does work just fine.  So, are you doing anything new or unique with
Spring that is causing this alternate URL type?  We might to adjust our
processing in this area, but I'd like to understand what's being requested
and why before making blind changes.

Thanks,
Kevin