openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Named Query fails but SQL works
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 20:27:52 GMT
Hate to state the obvious, but is it possible that your sql window is
accessing the same database instance  as your jpa application (production vs
test vs sandbox, etc)?  Your persistence.xml doesn't have the url for the
database, so is it possible that your application configuration is going to
a different instance?

Sorry, but that's about the only reason that I can come up with.  You have
sql trace turned on, so you should be able to see if any results are being
returned by jdbc.  And, any results should be massaged into objects for the
application.

Kevin