openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on Field mapping
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 22:53:28 GMT
Hi Ajiyos,

I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you trying to link A and B without
having a ManyToMany association, or are you asking whether you can use the
ManyToMany association but not use a join table?

You definitely do not need a third entity to link A and B, but we will
create a join table A_B to maintain the relationships.

Hope this helps,
-mike