openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Pid...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] OpenJPA Logo Contest - Final Round through July 15
Date Sat, 11 Jul 2009 10:11:12 GMT
On 10/7/09 22:01, Donald Woods wrote:
> We've narrowed the field down to 5 logos!
>
> You have until Midnight July 15th to vote via email or editing the wiki
> page -
> http://cwiki.apache.org/openjpa/logo-contest.html

I'd like to vote: 4, 1, 5.

With the greatest of respect and hopefully without causing a
controversy, can I suggest that the differences between 1 and 3 are so
small, that they might as well be considered the same logo - and that
the PMC judges subsequently which variation to use, should it be selected.