openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Laird Nelson <ljnel...@gmail.com>
Subject Bug confirmation? Cannot have more than one unique column
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 18:46:27 GMT
I wanted to confirm this bug here before I recorded it.

If I have two columns in my entity that are both marked @Column( ... unique
= true), then the DDL generation machinery of OpenJPA attempts to create two
unique constraints, one for each column--so far so good--but with the same
constraint name of _UNQ.  The H2 database, at least, does not permit two
unique constraints to have the same identifier.

Can someone confirm that this is a bug, and, if so, I will enter it into
JIRA.

Thanks,
Laird