openjpa-users mailing list archives

From om <mikhail.ostrya...@ubs.com>
Subject Re: openJPA generates select per row - impossible to use for simple select statements
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 07:03:44 GMT

Hi Kevin, Ravi,

Thank you very much for paying close attention to my problem. The issue has
been found and fixed due to your last messages. openJPA stopped generating
additional requests when I eliminated Util.resetTime(date) from setDate()
method. Since I couldn't imagine that it might somehow affect generation
process, I left this invocation while trying to simplify Account object
earlier. So, when I substituted
      this.date = Util.resetTime(date);
with
      this.date = date;

in method
   public void setDate(Calendar date)

it started working fine.

Could anybody please let me know if it's an openJPA known restriction (not
to use other methods in getters and setters), or a bug?