openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "C N Davies" <...@cndavies.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] OpenJPA Logo Contest - Final Round through July 15
Date Sat, 11 Jul 2009 10:24:41 GMT
I think 4 is sharp and understated which Apache logos always seem to be, so
I think it's in keeping with the Apache style. Also I like Apache feather in
there as well.

I vote #4!

Chris
-----Original Message-----
From: Pid [mailto:p@pidster.com]
Sent: Saturday, 11 July 2009 8:11 PM
To: users@openjpa.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] OpenJPA Logo Contest - Final Round through July 15

On 10/7/09 22:01, Donald Woods wrote:
> We've narrowed the field down to 5 logos!
>
> You have until Midnight July 15th to vote via email or editing the wiki
> page -
> http://cwiki.apache.org/openjpa/logo-contest.html

I'd like to vote: 4, 1, 5.

With the greatest of respect and hopefully without causing a
controversy, can I suggest that the differences between 1 and 3 are so
small, that they might as well be considered the same logo - and that
the PMC judges subsequently which variation to use, should it be selected.