openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is the any documentation for the methods added by enhancement?
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:21:12 GMT
David-
If I remember correctly, there is little to no documentation about the
methods that are added by the enhancement processing(someone please correct
me if I've missed something). Previously as an academic exercise I
decompiled an enhanced class to see what was added... that may be your best
place to start. Good luck.

-Rick