openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Richard Rak <richard....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Newbie] OPenJPA (1.2.1) Enhancement woes
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:42:55 GMT
I've attached my build.xml file that I use for Netbeans and have had
no issues with it.  It assumes that your Netbeans library is called
openjpa for loading the enhancer.

Here is my build.xml (the important part is within the <target></
target> tags):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project name="one-entities" default="default" basedir="."
xmlns:ejbjarproject="http://www.netbeans.org/ns/j2ee-ejbjarproject/3">

     <description>Builds, tests, and runs the project one-entities.</
description>
     <import file="nbproject/build-impl.xml"/>

     <target name="-post-compile">
       <taskdef name="openjpac"
classname="org.apache.openjpa.ant.PCEnhancerTask"
                classpath="${libs.openjpa.classpath}"/>

       <openjpac enforcePropertyRestrictions="true"
tmpClassLoader="true">
		<classpath>
			<pathelement path="${libs.openjpa.classpath}"/>
			<pathelement path="${basedir}/build/jar"/>
			<pathelement path="${basedir}/src/java"/>
		</classpath>
         <fileset dir="build/jar">
           <include name="**/*.class"/>
         </fileset>

		<config propertiesFile="src/conf/persistence.xml"/>
       </openjpac>
     </target>
</project>

If you have any questions, I'll help out as much as I can (sorry it
took so long to respond to this thread).

Regards,

Richard Rak
(richard.rak@gmail.com)