openjpa-users mailing list archives

From MiƂosz Tylenda <>
Subject Re: modify the code to remove the initializer processing
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 11:41:11 GMT

My guess is the term "initializer processing" refers to Java object initialization. In other
words, it suggests you might have assigned a value to the id field in a constructor.

As for an idea on how to have a generated field and also be able to set it on your own, I
don't know any. Maybe someone else can suggest a solution.