openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory Leak and JJCalls
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 22:52:58 GMT
Hi Mauro,
The Query Compilation Cache is ON by default.  You don't have to do anything
with this.  I was just pointing out the functionality.

Since you are using the OpenJPA 1.1.x branch, I'm going to copy the owner of
that branch on the chance that there's something already known in this
area.  Like I mentioned in the previous reply, maybe there's something in
the app server (WebLogic in this case) that is not cleaning up the
EntityManagers appropriately.

It sounds and looks like you have a fairly straight-forward configuration,
so hopefully we'll get a reply from someone more familiar with the 1.1.x
branch.

Kevin