openjpa-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems in setting up the work enviroment.
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 19:58:07 GMT
On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 2:14 PM, Donald Woods <dwoods@apache.org> wrote:

> Complete build with junit tests (mvn clean install) worked without test
> failures when I used 1.6.0_13, so for your case, I'd try:
> 1) upgrading to the latest Sun 1.6.0_13 JDK and making sure JAVA_HOME
> points to that level
> 2) checking out the source to c:\openjpa\trunk and trying the build again
>
3) try turning off any anti-virus programs during the build (I'm using
> Symantec w/o problems)
> 4) use a different OS :-)
>

Sounds like something I'd say :-). Out of idle curiosity does anyone know if
using cygwin resolve path length problems?

If another datapoint would help I can give it a try when I get home tonight
(and have a windows system available).

-mike


>
>
> -Donald
>
>
>
> Donald Woods wrote:
>
>> I tried Maven 2.1.0 with Sun Java 1.5.0_16 on WinXP and all the tests
>> under openjpa-lib and openjpa-persistence-jdbc passed for me using the
>> latest trunk code.
>>
>> I have everything checked out under C:\openjpa\trunk, but don't know if
>> that would help you (maybe a long path/filename problem on Windows.)
>>
>> I'll try running with Sun Java 1.6.0_13 next.....
>>
>>
>> -Donald
>>
>>
>> Anurag Rai wrote:
>>
>>> I am using the following version:
>>> Apache Maven 2.1.0 (r755702; 2009-03-19 00:40:27+0530)
>>> Java version: 1.6.0_07
>>> Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_07\jre
>>> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
>>> OS name: "windows vista" version: "6.0" arch: "x86" Family: "windows"
>>>
>>> The problem is bit strange, because when i compile(mvn compile) i dont
>>> get
>>> any errors. But I guess the problem is solved because when I ran the
>>> project
>>> in netbeans6.1(using maven plugin) the file "second-persistence" was
>>> created. But still i am not able to run the test cases, it gives me the
>>> following error related to XMLFactory:
>>>
>>>
<snip>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message