openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Serge Bogatyrev <sergebogatyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TABLE_PER_CLASS does not work as described in JSR-220 (JPA-1.0)
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 18:03:42 GMT
This mixed strategy can be very usefull. But obviously there is
uncompatibility with standards. I think that additional annotation can
be used to change standard behaviour. So, at this example strict
TABLE_PER_CLASS strategy should work without any additional annotations.
And to get the mixed strategy we shoud add @Inheritance annotation to
some class in hierarchy (e.g. AbsractFoo).

Pinaki Poddar: