openjpa-users mailing list archives

From David Beer <david.m.b...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: strange JPA Enhance stack
Date Sat, 16 May 2009 15:38:44 GMT
On Sat, 16 May 2009 15:32:36 +0200
Marc Logemann <li@logemann.org> wrote:

> Upppps. Sorry. Wrong assumption: its not EMMA related. It must be
> something else.... perhaps OpenJDK 6 related?

Hi Marc

Can't seem that it is OpenJDK 6 related as I use it here for both my
development and continous build system (hudson under tomcat).

Are you using Ant or Maven with the build process. I have seen on lists
that this can sometimes be a problem. Can you create a small project
which has say just one class to enhance and see if that works through
you build system. I am thinking that it may be a classpath or library
problem.

David