openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Runtime Enhancement: Problems with Ant Task in Eclipse
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 13:26:55 GMT

Naomi-

I was thinking about this problem some more this morning and since you're
enhancing your Entities at build time, there isn't any reason to have a
Spring weaver configured. I did some digging around and found a forum post
regarding this very issue [1].

-Rick

[1] http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?t=44299