openjpa-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Runtime Enhancement: Problems with Ant Task in Eclipse
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 18:05:17 GMT

Naomi --

I've spent the better part of my morning trying to figure out what was going
on and I finally have an answer for you. Please don't ask me to explain why
I did what I did, because honestly I'm not entirely sure what the problem
is. Through debugging I found that there was some class definition oddness
when your JUnit started running through Spring code. Please let me know if
you would like more details, otherwise see below for a 'fix'/workaround.

In your db.xml file you define a loadTimeWeaver property for bean
id="entityManagerFactory". I noticed that you had two properties and one of
them was commented out.  When I switched from
org.springframework.instrument.classloading.SimpleLoadTimeWeaver to
org.springframework.instrument.classloading.InstrumentationLoadTimeWeaver,
the JUnit passed. Please give that a shot. 

-Rick
-- 
View this message in context: http://n2.nabble.com/Runtime-Enhancement%3A-Problems-with-Ant-Task-in-Eclipse-tp2932839p2941253.html
Sent from the OpenJPA Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message