openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Files in package org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 15:22:23 GMT
Hi Ashish,
These "extra" files are generated as part of our JJTree processing.  It
sounds like you successfully built the OpenJPA project using maven, so
that's good.  Within Eclipse, you need to tell Eclipse about these other
generated files to complete your build.  If you look under
../target/generated-sources/, you'll find these missing files.  You'll need
to add this directory to your build configuration within Eclipse.

Kevin