openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where to get general JPA help
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 13:12:05 GMT
Hi Paul,
Not really.  We do have a JPA 2.0 expert group forum for the current spec
activity, but that mailing list is for topics specifics to the JPA 2.0 spec
that is under development (http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=317).

Hopefully, the members of the OpenJPA community can answer general JPA
questions...  Although we do have extensions beyond the basic spec, we still
need to understand and adhere to the basic laws of JPA...

Kevin