openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Files in package org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 15:20:59 GMT
Hi Ashish,

You need to add the target/generated-sources/javacc directory to your build
path in eclipse. The JPQL parser is generated by javacc and the required
java files go to the target directory above.

I don't think any of the maven plugins for eclipse handle this automatically
(I use mvn eclipse:eclipse and I have to manually add it to the path). Maybe
the newer plugins will though..

Hope this helps,

-mike