openjpa-users mailing list archives

From ashish paliwal <ashishpaliwal....@gmail.com>
Subject Files in package org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 15:01:58 GMT
Hi,

I downloaded the latest code using -- svn co
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openjpa/trunk mydir and then build it
successfully using maven. After importing all the source into eclipse
I was encountering few errors in package
/org/apache/openjpa/kernel/jpql. For instance in class
JPQLExpressionBuilder it couldn't find JPQLTreeConstants, and there
were many others. I then downloaded the nightly build
apache-openjpa-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT-binary.zip and in this in
openjpa-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar file inside the package
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql there were more files(e.g
JPQLTreeConstants.class) than what I had after downloading code using
svn.
Now I am not able to understand where are these files in my code that
I have taken from svn. Am I looking in some wrong package or do I need
to include some jar in my build path in eclipse? It will be of great
help to me if someone can throw some light on this.

Thanks and regards

Ashish Paliwal
Mobile : 9305128367
IIT Kanpur