openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Paul Copeland <t...@jotobjects.com>
Subject Re: zero length file using
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 16:51:21 GMT
Hi again Edoardo -

This seems wrong in your task - <config
propertiesFile="${progetto.src}/META-INF/persistence.xml" />
I don't think the persistence.xml file is the right kind of config file
for these Ant tasks.  Maybe someone on the list can clarify this???

"-action buildSchema" is the default so it probably does not matter if
it is included or not.

"-schemaAction build -sql myfile.sql" are what you need to create the
sql script.

This should also work with the taskdef (it did for me but I needed
arguments that could not be specified with the taskdef)

You are using the fileset to define the classes you want to map.  I am
using the classes listed in persistence.xml which is why I need to
specify a persistence-unit on the command line.

- Pau|l|