openjpa-users mailing list archives

From <hledame.dome...@centrum.cz>
Subject configuring DBDictionary plugins
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 05:54:12 GMT
  Hi,

I'm working on an application that will be running on Postgre and Oracle. My problem is that
I want to use the UseTriggersForAutoAssign=true parametr for the Oracle dictionary, but I
still want OpenJPA to be able autodetect the dictionary. If I put

into persistence.xml, then the Oracle dictionary is hardcoded into application and the application
won't work on Postgre.

Is there a way how to let OpenJPA autodetect the dictionary and at the same time to specify
the UseTriggersForAutoAssign=true configuration property for the Oracle dictionary in the
case it's used?

  Thanks in advance,
   Petr Pudlak