openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Files in package org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2009 14:13:43 GMT

I figured that is what you were going to say. For whatever reason, your
persistence.xml file isn't being found... I'm not sure why the
persistence.xml file was on my classpath, but not yours.

To fix the NPE, make sure that the META-INF/persistence.xml file is in your
target/classes directory. If it is, you can try manually adding that file to
your classpath. I think we're getting close!

-Rick