openjpa-users mailing list archives

From ashishpaliwal <ashishpaliwal....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Files in package org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:46:25 GMT

Hi,

There was no stack as such. It failed in the first line of
hellojpa.Main() itself while creating factory. This was what I got:

	at hellojpa.Main.main(Main.java:43)

Is there some way through which I can make nested exception come on
console. Guess, the Persistence class was in my library and because of
not having its source code I was not able to get nested exception.

thanks

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 7:02 PM, Rick Curtis (via Nabble)
<ml-user+172967-1962032928@n2.nabble.com> wrote:
> Will you post the entire stack for the NPE?
>
> -Rick
>
> ashishpaliwal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Guys, I got my test cases run without problem. But still that
> example.hellojpa is giving NullPointerException. Probably I need to
> specify some properties somewhere. Happy that something atleast ran.
> Thanks a lot to all of you for bearing with me. :)
>

> thanks and regards
>
> --
> Ashish Paliwal
> Mobile : 9305128367