openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Toffetti <dto...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject Looking for advice on JPA based DAO
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 03:07:05 GMT

Hi all,

    I'm looking for a JPA based DAO solution with minimal dependencies on other libraries.
So far I've found lots of implementations based on JPA "and" Spring, Hibernate, both of them,
TopLink, etc.
    I would like to know if there is any standard way of doing it, or reference implementation
(even small, unfinished open source), or else if it's worth to attempt to do it.
    Having seen so many DAO libraries and wrappers, so many articles and blog posts everywhere,
I must admit that I'm confused. Any advice is welcomed !!

Regards,

Daniel