openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange "ClassCast" Exception (and even stranger way it disappear)
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 14:44:12 GMT
Couldn't resist...  :-)

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 7:45 AM, Andrei Tchijov <andrei@tchijov.com> wrote:

> P.S. I am running OpenJPA 1.2.0 with mySQL.  All classes are enchanted
> during build time (using ant task).

Enchanted?  I love it!  I know you meant "enhanced" (instead of
"enchanted"), but I think I like the idea of enchanting the Entities even
better than enhancing the Entities.  :-)  Now, if these mailing lists could
embed a little picture of a wizard or something, then this reply would be
complete.  Thanks for the laugh.

Kevin