openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open Jpa 2.0 Release
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 13:02:50 GMT
Nitish,
Just a heads up as well...  The Criteria API as currently defined by the
Public Draft Review of the JPA 2.0 spec (dated Oct 2008) is going under
major revisions.  The next Draft of the spec should be coming out within the
next few weeks.  Although our OpenJPA 2.0 nightlies contain an
implementation of the original Criteria API, it might be worth waiting for
the next revision of the spec before spending too many cycles on the old
Criteria API.

Kevin