openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA-1.2.0: SchemaToolTask does not have "dropTables" argument
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 15:12:04 GMT
Hi,
>From what I can tell, this looks to be a blatant bug.  I can't find this
argument ever being implemented in past releases, but I only went back as
far as 1.0.x.  Please open a JIRA for this problem.

As far as workarounds...  It depends on what your need is.  If you really
need to drop the tables, then you could either do it manually or use another
tool, such as the MappingTool.  Or, maybe one of the other options on
SchemaTool is sufficient like the actions of "deleteTableContents", or
"dropDB".

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Kevin