openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open Jpa 2.0 Release
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 07:15:00 GMT
Hi Nitish,

The goal is to release OpenJPA 2.0 fairly quickly after the spec finalizes.
The most up to date information can be found on the 2.0 roadmap [1].

Back porting the criteria feature to 1.2 would be a major and risky
undertaking and we have no plans to do so at this time. We might consider
doing something for 1.3.0 though.

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/openjpa/JPA+2.0+Roadmap

-mike