openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EntityNotFoundException in find()
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 16:27:26 GMT
Hi Udi,

Has another thread deleted or removed the entity? If only a single thread is
accessing the database you shouldn't be able to get into this situation. My
guess is that there's some other process which has deleted the row from the
database.

Could you post the version of OpenJPA that you're using (it'll show up in
the exception), might help if there was a known problem with a particular
build.

HTH,

-mike