openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FilterListener again
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 02:52:01 GMT
I'd have to agree with Pinaki. However it might make for an interesting
feature. I'd guess that much of the infrastructure to support this function
is available in OpenJPA. So it'd make for a good JIRA feature. I can't
promise it'll be in the next release, but it's definitely worth considering.

-mike